Data Protection Supervisor:
Mrs. Miho Matsushita
OSG Europe S.A.
Avenue Lavoisier 1
B-1300 Z.I. Wavre-Nord
Tel.: +32 (10) 23 05 23
2. Processing of personal data
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is OSG-EX-CELL-O GmbH. You can contact us by e-mail at or by phone at +49 7161 15840 -0 or by fax to +49 7161 15840-10. By « personal data » we mean all information that directly and indirectly identifies you. By « processing » we mean everything we do with such personal information, including collecting, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, disclosing by submitting, distributing or otherwise providing, adjusting, linking, limiting, erasing or destroying.
3. How personal data gets collected
4. What personal data gets processed
We restrict the processing of personal data in order to avoid excessive processing of personal data. At OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH we process your personal data in an appropriate, focussed and legally limited way. We usually process the following types of personal information: Everything we need for our business relationship with you. We do not process sensitive personal information, such as health, religious, political or ideological beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnicity, unless there is a legitimate interest or legal obligation to adapt the workplace to certain health-related circumstances for reasons of safety at work, fraud or to prevent or investigate other offenses or is otherwise required by law enforcement agencies.
5. Whose personal data gets processed
We process personal data e.g. from the following persons: customers, potential customers, suppliers, employees.
6. Purposes of processing personal data
We process personal information only for specific and well-defined purposes and not for purposes beyond what you would reasonably expect from us. In particular, we may process your personal information for the following purposes for which there is a legal basis as set forth below.
- Performance of contracts: The processing of your personal data may be required in order to initiate the necessary steps to close a contract, or to fulfill it in case you there´s a contract already in force.
- Incident management: We may process your personal information in the event of an incident, e.g. at at work place.
- Eligible Interests: Your personal information may be processed to safeguard our legitimate interests with respect to our orders.
- Legal Requirements: We may need to process your data to ensure legal compliances, which we have to meet.
- May any other specific purposes on which you have agreed to.
7. Disclosure of your personal data
a) Within OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH, OSG GmbH, OSG Europe Logistics SA, or within OSG Corporation:
If required for the purposes for which your personal data was collected (see section 6 above), we may also transfer your personal data to other legal entities within OSG GmbH, OSG Europe Logistics SA, or OSG Corporation. You can read more about the activities of OSG GmbH, OSG Europe Logitics SA, or OSG Corporation on the respective websites. OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH, OSG GmbH, OSG Europe Logistics SA, or OSG Corporation have taken appropriate precautions and measures to ensure that personal data, when exchanged or shared within the group, is processed in accordance with adequately protected by existing legislation.
b) Outside the OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH:
Your personal information may be shared with third parties who provide us with specific products or services, such as: payroll services or third party logistics partners. We may also disclose your personal information to independent agents or distributors who offer our products. We ensure that third parties have access to personal information only when they need it to perform the specific tasks required and commit to processing the data securely and confidentially and using it as directed by us. Please note that we do not sell your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes. If personal data is transmitted from the European Economic Area (EEA) and the level of protection of personal data is not the same as in the EEA, we offer adequate safeguards in the form of standard contractual clauses, and adequacy decisions. In this way, we ensure that your personal sata transmitted to third parties outside the EEA are handled with the same degree of care as ours. If you would like to receive further information about the third parties to whom we may transmit your personal information in accordance with applicable law or as part of a service that we have requested, or if we wish to obtain information about the relevant or appropriate security measures that we have in the case of an international data transfer mentioned above, please contact or call +49 7161 15840-0 or fax +49 7161 15840-10.
8. Storage of your personal data
At OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH we don´t target to store personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Since the retention period is based on the original purpose for which the personal data was collected, we use the purpose as a criterion for determining the retention period. After expiration of the retention period, we are committed and endeavored to securely delete, destroy or anonymise personal data that are no longer needed for the original purpose of their collection.
9. Secured storage of your data
At OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH we are committed to securely storage your data. Therefore, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to adequately protect your personal information.
- Basic measures are defined in our risk management;
- Defining and documenting the duties and responsibilities of each individual employee at access to your personal data;
- Incident Response Management, including captureing security incidents (incident reports and preventive and corrective actions);
- Technical mechanisms and procedures for identification and authentication;
- Access control procedures for the data or applications in which data is stored and processed;
- Control and management of the media containing personal data;
- Procedures for back-up and data recovery;
- Training of personnel on privacy and information security standards and guidelines of OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH.
11. Your rights
At OSG EX-CELL-O GmbH we strive for transparency – not only in terms of the way we process your personal data, but also with regard to your rights bounded on processing this data. Therefore we point out that the following rights exist:
- The right on information about the personal data we have stored about you;
- The right to correct or delete such data;
- The right to restrict or prohibit on data processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to revoke the consent to data processing at any time, provided that the data processing is based on consent.
12/2019 – All rights reserved. © OSG EX-CELL-O 2019
- Processing of personal data
- How personal data gets collected
- What personal data gets processed
- Whose personal data gets processed
- Purposes of processing personal data
- Disclosures of personal data
- Storage of personal data
- Secured storage of your data
- Your rights
Download as PDF file: